Cupcake Decorating Contest
Prize: $100 Amazon Gift Card or $100 Cash via Paypal
The Contest Has Now Ended! Check Back for the Winner!
This contest will run until November 2, 2012.
***The Last Winner was Sonja Branham with her submission***
Thanksgiving Dinner Cupcakes
Congrats Sonja, You did a wonderful job on your cupcakes!
Do YOU have a unique, silly, cute, pretty or scary batch of cupcakes that you have made yourself that you would love to share?
There are so many ways to make cupcakes for any kind of special occasion. So get creative and get ready for a chance to win some money.
Here is your chance to have your cupcake and eat it too.
Enter the cupcake contest for a chance to win a $100 (U.S. Dollars) Amazon gift card OR $100 cash sent to you Paypal account(Your Choice) to spend on whatever you like! Please see official rules for more details.
Sign up to Be Notified of the Next Contest!
How to Enter:
All you need to do to be eligible is submit your homemade cupcake photo and share exactly how you made your cupcakes. These cannot be store purchased cupcakes or professionally made; they must be homemade (i.e.-made by you).
Please be as detailed as possible in your description and share what ingredients you used, special colors or dyes (if applicable), any fancy decorations or toppers, frosting tips used, any special techniques or mistakes you would like to share as well as what inspired you to make your cupcakes!
The more detailed and the longer your submission (the written portion) the better and the better chance you have of winning.
Show someone else how you made your cupcakes- so the more helpful you are with your description the better.
Cupcake Decorating Contest Guidelines
- All photos you submit should be your own photos (owned by you)
- Please submit clear photos that display your creations
- You can submit as many photos as you like
- You can also submit multiple cupcake creations to double your chances of winning as long as each has its own unique description on how you made them.
- You Must NOT be a Professional Baker or Sell Your Services-These Must be Homemade
- Photo and description (minimum of 150 words) are absolutely required and mandatory and must be unique (i.e.-your description should not appear anywhere else on the web).
- Once you have entered the contest you will be emailed the link to your cupcake submission and you must post a link to your cupcake submission from your Facebook/Twitter or your personal blog to help spread the word about your submission.
- Please also encourage your friends and family to leave comments and rate your submission and help you get noticed!
View the Contestants!
**Vote for Your Favorites by Tweeting and Facebook Liking Them**
Are You Ready to Submit Your Entry? Do So Below!
Enter Your Photos Below...